Located in Indianapolis, Indiana in the historic district of Fort Benjamin Harrison (Lawrence), the Artillery Stable was a 9,200 square foot interior renovation for the new headquarters of Envoy Companies. Originally built in 1909, the building was used to store ammunition and also served as a mule barn for the U.S. Army. The interior improvements were a complete overhaul with new private offices, high-tech conference rooms, restrooms, light fixtures, ceilings, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC. Special care was given to preserve the original concrete and wood flooring and structural wood columns. The original hayloft door opening was also celebrated by installing a large storefront opening that overlooks parts of the Fort.